Saturday, March 12, 2011

What is the best camera for a beginner interested in photography?



Your Ad Here





Question by ihgirl_2005: What is the best camera for a beginner interested in photography?

I am interested in Photography/Journalism.
I'm on my school's yearbook staff and I love pictures and photography. I've done little photography here and there.

What camera would you reccomend for a beginner? What is a good place to buy the camera you recommend at? Thanks for your answers.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by alitaceres
I got my first camera at a pawnshop...It was heavy, but had all the basic features for taking great 35 mm photos. When I got my first "new" camera I was pretty amazed at how light the cameras have gotten...I really recommend a Nikon (they have a new one that is supposed to be really great for beginners and easy to use) or a Canon. Both of those brands can be purchased at wal-mart, and a decent camera will run you 0-250. Remember that it isn't the camera, but the person taking the photo, that makes the picture a great one.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment