Friday, February 18, 2011

Islamic architecture in the Alhambra, Granada, Spain



Your Ad Here



Check out these Architecture images:

Islamic architecture in the Alhambra, Granada, Spain



Your Ad Here





Architecture


Image by Alaskan Dude

These photos are oldies but goodies from a trip we took to Spain in April 2004. Granada is a gorgeous city - full of history, culture, and excellent wine and Sangria - definitely a good place to go back to!

architecture and numeracy

Architecture


Image by procsilas

68

It's my direction, it's my proposal, it's so hard, it's leading me astray
My obsession, it's my creation, you'll understand, it's not important now

All I need is coordination, I can't imagine my destination
My intention, ask my opinion, with no excuse, my feelings still remain

My feelings still remain

Souvenir
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
Architecture and Morality, 1981

[Saviour Church, Copenhagen, Denmark] (LOC)

Architecture


Image by The Library of Congress

[Saviour Church, Copenhagen, Denmark]

[between ca. 1890 and ca. 1900].

1 photomechanical print : photochrom, color.

Notes:
Title from the Detroit Publishing Co., catalogue J, foreign section. Detroit, Mich. : Detroit Publishing Company, c1905.
Print no. 6392.
Forms part of: Views of architecture and other sites in Copenhagen, Denmark in the Photochrom print collection.

Subjects:
Denmark--Copenhagen.

Format: Photochrom prints--Color--1890-1900.

Rights Info: No known restrictions on publication.

Repository: Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Washington, D.C. 20540 USA, hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.print

Part Of: Views of architecture and other sites in Copenhagen, Denmark (DLC) 2001697980

More information about the Photochrom Print Collection is available at hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.pgz

Persistent URL: hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/ppmsc.05752

Call Number: LOT 13421, no. 007 [item]


Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment