Thursday, February 17, 2011

What games can I play at my sister’s bachelorette party?



Your Ad Here





Question by Nunu: What games can I play at my sister's bachelorette party?

I have to organize my sister's bachelorette party. The challenging part is that most of her friends do not drink, and therefore I cannot use the more traditional drinking games. Can you suggest a variety of games that do not have drinking as a focal point. Also, we are planning to host this party indoors which adds a whole lot of other restrictions to the fun! I know this sounds like a boring challenge, but thats why I need help. Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Valor
A game you could play is you have to balance a tomato on your head with music on and dancing. You can bump people to make their tomato fall off. I've played this with a group of people it's very fun!





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment